Reporting directly to the CEO. Provided ongoing operational process analysis, communicated project status to CEO, and identified and resolved operational issues and constraints. Perform extensive internal intelligence including supply / demand balances, capacity constraints, engineered standards, network optimization, vendor management, import operations management, and stakeholder communication.
Developed 1.28M sq. ft. east coast site relocation, including layout,
WMS implementation, and testing. Managed process improvement across all aspects of supply chain, from inception of customer order and internal demand, through final product distribution. Prepared Wadesboro, NC facility for inventory relocation and consolidation.
• Archived 16% departmental savings in 2016, through Lean Six Sigma continuous process improvements and projects, lean methodologies, and value stream mapping activities.
• Reduced turnover 48% by implementing manager relationship training and employee round tables. Created employee safety committee and training / investigation protocols, reducing lost time accidents and incidents 52%.
• Managed Lowes and Home Depot accounts, increasing
productivity 18% through focused distribution based upon SKU velocity.
• Set PPE and mitigation protocols during COVID-19 process, achieving no lost time.
• Improved on-time delivery 78% in 1-year span through process mapping and KPI’ tracking implementation.
• Elevated organizational capabilities for profitable outcomes using six sigma operations methodologies and lean supply chain protocols, reducing order cycle time from 3.2 to 1.1 days.
• Increased order picking productivity by 19% through velocity planning and inventory management.
• Negotiated a new contract with UPS resulting in free processing hardware and reduced shipping rates.
• Lowered distribution operating expenses by 3.8% within the first year of employment through implementation of reevaluated engineered standards.
Oversaw implementation of new WMS | LMS systems. Provided technical guidance on automation implementation while supporting operational excellence and providing analytical support.
• Facilitated design and initial startup up of 2 automated McKesson distribution centers.
• Lowered distribution operating expenses for AWG 3.8% within first year of employment using engineered standards and adopting new Labor Management Software (LMS).
• Developed and implemented production standards for all inbound and outbound Toyota departments, reducing total handling cost per piece from $0.021 to $0.013 per unit.
• Created effective inventory controls for Toyota, eliminating inventory shortage.
• Launched inventory / audit locations program for Compaq, reducing inventory discrepancy to <0.02311%.
Provided strategic and tactical direction for operations. Oversaw optimal performance of all departments. Managed profit & loss (P&L), continuous quality improvement (CQI initiatives, safety compliance, staffing retention and morale, building maintenance and fleet.
• Increased profitability 11% during 5-year span using lean six sigma methodologies.
• Zero lost time accidents from 2007 – 2009 through implementation of best safety practices.
• Increased overall productivity by 18% over 5-year engagement by using engineered standards and analyzing YOY velocity trends for efficient labor distribution.
• Implemented route rationalization, reducing routes 8%.
• Increased storage capacity 22% by reconfiguring pallet rack locations.
• Increased warehouse units-per-hour (UPH)
rate 22%, surpassing company standard of 125 UPH using analytical intelligence
based on SKU velocity.
Copyright © 2021 ACCESS CONSULTATIONS